COSTA RICA MINDFULNESS & YOGA RETREAT - July 7-14th
Join Stacy & Dave Dockins at Blue Spirit Retreat Center in beautiful Guanacaste Peninsula of Costa Rica which is designated as a true Blue Zone. The accommodations at Blue Spirit are wonderful in every way. The entire property is constructed with very high quality standards while offering the Pure Vida feel, Costa Rican style and comfort. Plan to fly into either Liberia (which is the closest) or San Jose, CR. Plan to travel in and arrive sometime after 3PM on the 7th. We will start in the evening on the 7th. Checkout is by 10AM on the 14th.
Each day will consist of:
- 2.5 Hour morning session combining mindfulness lecture, meditation instruction and practice, breath exercise & vinyasa yoga.
- 1.5 hour evening sessions combining meditation, breath exercise and gentle yoga.
- *30 Continuing Education Units (CEU) for Yoga Alliance certified yoga teachers.
The setting of Blue Spirit resort center is perched on a hilltop overlooking the Pacific Ocean on a 5 mile stretch of beach. Blue Spirit is located in one of the world's 5 Blue Zones.
Blue Zone is a concept used to identify a geographic area of the world where more people live to be centenarians (past 100 years) than elsewhere, as described in Dan Buettner's book, "The Blue Zones: Lessons for Living Longer from People who Lived the Longest." He identifies longevity hotspots in Okinawa, Japan; Sardinia, Italy; Ikaria, Greece; Loma Linda, California: and Nicoya Peninsula, Costa Rica – where Blue Spirit is located. Scientists and demographers have classified these longevity hot-spots as having common healthy traits and life practices that result in higher-than-normal longevity.
While visiting Blue Spirit, you will feel the resonance of a vibrant, inspiring and healing energy because of a rich subtropical environment and cultural lifestyle. This retreat is truly designed to reset & rejuvenate your life. Spouses, loved ones and friends who don't practice yoga can come too, nothing is mandatory.
- 7 Nights accommodations at Blue Spirit Resort
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner included
- 2 Daily sessions of discussion, meditation, breath exercise and yoga practice.
- Time in each day to relax on the beach, have a massage, take surfing or SUP lessons or take an excursion like zip-line canopy tours, horse back riding or hike to a jungle waterfall.
Accommodations (All prices are per person and all rooms have private baths)
- Eco-Cottage (2 Twin Beds) $1795 Single / $1550 Double - 2 Remaining!
- Hermitage w/ A/C (Queen Bed or 2 Twin Beds) $1995 Single / $1775 Double - SOLD OUT!
- Pacifico Cottage w/ A/C (Queen Bed) $2545 Single / $1995 Double - SOLD OUT!
- Mountain View w/ A/C (King Bed or 2 Twins) $2445 Single / $1945 Double - 1 Room Remaining!
- Nature Suites w/ A/C (King Bed or 2 Twins) $2395 Single / $1895 - 2 Remaining!
- Ocean View w/ A/C (King Bed or 2 Twins) $2595 Single / $2045 Double - SOLD OUT!
- Superior Ocean View w/ A/C (King Bed or 2 Twins) $2895 Single / $2195 Double - SOLD OUT!
**Reserve your spot with a $500 deposit then half of the remaining balance will be due 3 months prior to the start. Final payment will be due 30 days prior to the start.
Thailand WEllness Retreat Sept 22 - Oct 2 or Oct 2 - 11
In 2017 we went to Thailand for the first time and fell in love with the people, the culture and the land. We're excited to be going back and we hope you'll join Dave & Stacy, other YP members and beyond for this one of a kind getaway! You have two 10 day retreats to choose from. We'll start each day with meditation, yoga practice and an amazing breakfast. From there it's up to you! Simply relax and recharge or go on adventure around the island. The beach is literally a few steps away. Most people start their day by having coffee on the beach and watching the colors of the sky and ocean develop. This retreat center is actually a Fitness / Wellbeing Retreat Center. Here's what is included and offered at our YP retreat:
- 10 Night Accommodations
- 3 Meals / Day (Amazing,Clean Thai Influenced Meals)
- 2 Excursions (Snorkeling, Temple Walk)
- Yoga Classes, Meditation & Fitness Classes (Spinning, Kickboxing, etc.)
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Salt Water Pool
*Airfare is not included in this retreat.
The location of this retreat lies on the quiet southern coast of Koh Samui, a tropical island in the Gulf of Thailand that still has long stretches of pristine beaches and unspoiled land. Koh Samui is only about an hour away from Bangkok by air, an hour plus from Singapore, and three hours from Hong Kong. The island has the allure of a remote island paradise with the accessibility of the region’s most popular destinations. Situated on Laem Sor beach, this setting is surrounded by towering coconut trees in a quiet, spacious area, with incredible sunrises and sunsets that play with the colors of the water, sand and tropical fauna. Only a few hundred meters away is the well known Laem Sor Pagoda, which houses the remains of Leung Poo Daeng, a realized monk.
The only other structures in the area are privately ownded villas. As such, the beach is private and virtually undisturbed, creating a beautiful, peaceful setting for you to enjoy your Thailand yoga retreat with Stacy and Dave.
Your rooms are set back from the main retreat areas, perfect for quiet contemplation and relaxation. The eco-friendly buildings make use of cross ventilation, natural lighting, rainwater harvesting, and solar power. Rooms are designed for couples and singles, as well as loft style accommodations that are ideal for two people sharing.
- Private Room with Bath for singles or couple sharing a bed.
- Semi Private Room with Shared Bath (between two rooms) for singles.
- Two Bedroom Loft with Bath for two people to share accommodations.
Regardless of which room you stay in, the yoga shala, restaurant and lounge, swimming pool, and beach are only one minute away. You'll make life long friends and memories for a lifetime at this retreat. We love this place in Thailand and we hope you'll join us!
Price: (Daily Yoga, Meditation & Fitness Classes, Housing, 3 Meals / Day, 2 Excursions)
- Private Room (Double Occupancy) - $1780
- Private Room (Single Occupancy) - $2180
- Semi-Private (Single Occupancy w/ Shared Bath) - $1980
- Shared Loft (Double Occupancy) - $1780
Reserve your spot today with a $500 Deposit.
Airfare Recommendations: Consider booking your flight from Los Angeles (LAX) or San Fransisco (SFO) to Bangkok, Thailand or Koh Samui, not DFW. This will likely give you a much better airfare than booking straight from DFW to Koi Samui.