thailand 200Hr Yoga Teacher Training 2018
LEVEL 1 - SEPT 22 - OCT 2 / LEVEL 2 - OCT 2 - 13 2018
WITH STACY & DAVE DOCKINS
Location: Koh Samui, Thailand
The location of this yoga training retreat lies on the south coast of Koh Samui, a tropical island in the Gulf of Thailand that still has long stretches of pristine beaches and unspoiled land. Koh Samui is only about an hour away from Bangkok by air, an hour plus from Singapore, and three hours from Hong Kong. The island has the allure of a remote island paradise but with the accessibility of the region’s most popular destinations. Situated on Laem Sor beach, this setting is surrounded by towering coconut trees in a quiet, spacious area, with incredible sunrises and sunsets that play with the colors of the water, sand and tropical fauna. Only a few hundred meters away is the well-known Laem Sor Pagoda, which houses the remains of Leung Poo Daeng, a realized monk. The only other structures in the area are villas privately owned. As such, our beach is private and virtually undisturbed, creating a beautiful, peaceful setting for you to enjoy your Thailand yoga teacher training with Yoga Project™.
Your rooms are set back from the main retreat, perfect for quiet contemplation and relaxation. The eco-friendly buildings make use of cross ventilation, natural lighting, rainwater harvesting, and solar power. Rooms are designed for couples and singles, as well as loft-style accommodations that are ideal for two people sharing.
- Private Room with Bath for singles or couple sharing a bed.
- Semi-Private Room with Shared bath (between two rooms) designed for singles.
- Two Bedroom Loft with Bath for two people to share accommodations.
Regardless of which room you stay in, the yoga shala, restaurant and lounge, swimming pool, and beach are only one minute away. You'll make a life long friends and memories for a lifetime at this training. Also know that Samahita Retreat Center is a "Wellness" center with amazing, healthy food, daily fitness classes and a true "Zen" environment.
Cost: (Includes 200HR Teacher Training Tuition for Certification, Housing, Food, Fitness Classes, 3 excursions) Early Registration Discount ends June 20th!
- Private Room (Single Occupancy) - $5685 (Reg. Price is $6385)
- Semi-Private (Single Occupancy w/ Shared Bath) - $5292 (Reg. Price is $5995)
- Shared Loft (Double Occupancy) - Sold Out!
- Level 1 or 2 Only Ten Days - Contact Us for Pricing
Space is limited so secure your room with a $800 deposit! Pay half your tuition by 90 days prior to the start and then the remaining balance 45 days prior to the start of the program.
We will give you the tools to be a successful teacher, and in the process, gain a broad understanding of yoga. Many other trainings emphasize book learning, lecture, and provide few, if any, opportunities to master the art of teaching yoga. This experience will be different. Practice teaching is the central part of our training. Upon certification, you will be ready to teach.
The hallmark of this teacher training program:
- Easy learning. Material is pulled by students rather than pushed at them.
- “Doing” rather than reading; discussion rather than lecture.
- Small groups.
- Building on your strengths.
- We will cover yoga philosophy, anatomy, assisting, and all the requirements for your 200-hour certification and registration with Yoga Alliance.
- You will learn and you will be ready to teach a complete class upon completion of the training.
Steps to Register:
Click the Register Now button and put down your Deposit
Complete the "Teacher Training Application"